Dirty Little Democracy

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 16:47:18 CEST 2008

Matt Picone schreef:
>> I also suggest you make a video clip with images from the
>> American government and cars (sleep at the wheel - nice
>> comparison), put the thing on Youtube and enjoy - but do it quick
>> before it's too late :-)
>
> Would love some more thoughts on this. Maybe I can do it on Saturday.

I was just thinking: take some existing material from your tv,
youtube, the news, whatever, combine it with some footage of
driving a car where someone is asleep at the wheel (well, it
should look like it), and make a clip with some simple prog you
have (windows moviemaker?) - and then put the music under it and
put it on youtube. It's defo going to be a hit.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n