No more mouse buttons :P

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 15 12:21:19 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian wrote:
> Down with physical buttons!? quite a risk...
> http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/14/live-from-apples-spotlight-turns-to-notebooks-event/

Well, yeah, some nice upgrades to computers that were nice before,
nothing to be too excited about.

What I absolutely don't get is their focus on the Mini display port.
I've been to countless conferences where presenters with a Mac always
struggled with a bunch of adapters to connect to the venue projector -
pity the poor souls who forgot their adapter at home. The previous
MacPro had a proper DVI connector, which has served me well and where
it's easy (and cheap) to find adapters to either VGA or HDMI. Does the
world really need another proprietary standard?

Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch
http://www.myspace.com/navisto