Nord 2x small problem

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 22:06:53 CEST 2008

Gert van Santen wrote:

> It's just dust, I think.

I'll let you know what I find out, till now I see nothing happening in
Mid Ox when I'm turning knobs on the Nord.
That's no problem but I expected something else, only the mod wheel and
the pitch bend thingie are sending messages that Midi Ox sees.

If I turn on knob on the Ms2k Midi Ox gets messages - I think it's time
I dig up my Nord manual and do a little bit reading - I bought this Nord
2 years ago.
That makes it my last synth purchase, and also the synth I used and know
less till now.

First I had a bit trouble actually using it in my music - but that's all
over now....it's nice to experience differences between VA's.

:-)