WTF is eGay doing?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 11:32:47 CEST 2008

Trying to sell stuff, here's what I get:

-----""

Dear guiseppi_mendoza,

We appreciate that you chose eBay to list your auction-style listing(s).
However, we have removed your listing because it breached our Keyword
Spamming policy. We notified members who placed bids on the item that
the listing has been canceled.

260299410919 - Polaroid 600 Instant. Boxed pretty much like new.

   Why did we remove your listing?

Your listing(s) contains the following information:

   Polaroid 600 Instant. Boxed pretty much like new

Keyword spamming is not permitted on eBay. Keyword spamming is using
brand names or other inappropriate keywords in an item title or
description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting buyers to
a listing.

-----""

As I'm trying to sell a Polaroid 600 Instant, boxed like new, I've only
got two words in reply to that!
First word begins in Fu** and second word ends in *ff.