New music

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 10:38:22 CEST 2008

Gorman, Declan schreef:
> I sent this last night but it does not seem to have come through so
> apologies if it comes through at a later stage.  Anyway, here is
> something completely different. J
>

> http://degomusic.net/mp3/temp/dego_Solid.mp3 (Working title)

Hi Declan,

Thanks for sharing your music - always appreciated!

Something completely different indeed :-)

Here's a couple of thoughts:

1. I like the idea, very atmospheric and useful for supporting
images.
2. Try to build in more development.
2. Try to use sounds that are a bit more exciting.
3. You are playing major and minor chords (3d chord of the 4) at
the same time. Sometimes this can be great, but here it really
hurts my ears ... (ducks ;-)
4. Try to insert one or two completely different chords
somewhere, just for a couple of measures, and go back again.
Works wonders :-)

Cheerio mate, have a nice day,

--

:-)