Yamaha NS-10M vs HS-80M

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Oct 13 00:36:01 CEST 2008

11010011001 wrote:
> Now there is also the matter of an amp to power them. I haven't looked
> into an amp for monitors for so long, I wouldn't even know where to
> begin :(

You could just use an ordinary hifi separate amp if you manage to get a
pair soon, just to tide through until you pick another, more 'pro' amp.
Most peeps have at least one old hifi separate amp lying around that
still works, but got replaced with some plastic mini system..

My sister was going to replace her Yamaha hifi power amp because the
left speaker kept cutting out. Lo and behold the speaker select A/B
switches were passively wired and just needed a clean. Good as new ;)

sidestep....