hmm .. return to a mixer era or stay mixerless?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 10 22:22:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 09:56:32PM +0200, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> > big ol' mixers are great but only if you have the space. My motu 828
> > is not a great mixer but it's small and at least I don't need the
> > computer.
>

> my firepod has done well so far, but the idea of having 32 channels
> again .. hmm ..

Scroll to the bottom and look at the big blue thing:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cOCSvA6MDtw/SOfHo42iFlI/AAAAAAAAAiY/yWzx3JcAtTk/s1600-h/100_1005.JPG

Twenty stereo line inputs.  Massive headroom.  Zero
crosstalk, no mush when mixing several sources
simultaneously.  4u.

--
Yours,
Niall.