music?

Sjaak de Vos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 10 11:11:29 CEST 2008

Martin Naef wrote:
> Matt Picone wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snt35m2fzBw
>>

> It's the avant-garde where the garde never follows. But there's a huge
> world out there (particularly within academic circles) along the same lines.
>
> Martin

I just had a shower and a few thoughts.

One man's garbage is another man's wealth.

Years ago my "what is music" definition would be much tighter.

In the end it boils down to taste.... perhaps,  there are more things
that influence what you consider to like/define as music.

But I really would like to hear something again that makes my head turn
around and make myself ask " what the fuck was that !!???"
I think music has to change radical before that happens again if that's
possible, maybe it's not even possible anymore, blasé - uninterested
because of frequent exposure or indulgence perhaps...