First Email

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 10 10:24:24 CEST 2008

>This little Eee gets warm and the keys are tiny but I'll adapt.  This is
>the first email being sent from this machine.  Testing...  1...  2...
3....

In the long run (I got my 701 since nearly a year now), the keys & mouse are
the weak point of the machine. The keys need quite a bit of strenght to hit
and getting to the pad/shift keys and so on in the bus made me catch a bit
of RSI which I never got in my .. mm... 26 years of handling computer. On
that point the aspire looks a LOT better.