Really, really nice. Tonecore Developer Kit is shipping!

Søren Knudsen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 14:50:03 CEST 2008

> Are you sure?
> Ok. Part way there.
> So, it is the dock, not the pedal module, that is key.
> I was under the impression it was possible for one to program these
> stomp boxen and use them as individual FX...
>
> That means one could hack together the control surface connected to the
> dock (or even better, midi-fy all the controls for your code) instead
> of
> having to buy these blank things, saving a lot over buying the whole
> dev
> kit too.

The code running on the dsp is loaded on startup from the module (probably by
a microcontroller). The same microcontroller probably also handles the 'ui'
and timed events.

That's what I figured out from reading the support forum anyways:)

http://line6.com/support/forum.jspa?forumID=14

/Søren