The American Coup

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 12:41:22 CEST 2008

Andrew Robinson wrote:
> Odd, here in the UK, we have exactly the opposite situation, the two
> main parties have abandoned their core values and simply tried to
> appeal to a many people as possible, which means they have moved
> towards the centre so much that their policies are practically
> indistinguishable.

Centre?
The leader of the Conservatives is campaigning for big CHANGE!!
lol.
They haven't so much swapped perspectives; It's this New Labour thing.
You know. Didn't they tell you the New Labour policy? There is only one.
Mandy wrote it on a pink napkin way over a decade ago whilst high on
coke in an exclusive dive. It reads:

"Do nothing but steal the other parties key policies and <mostly
pretend> to implement them"

What this does is render the opposition pretty much pointless fish
flapping on hot sand.

> government can never get any major IT project to work, therefore it's
> going to be a money pit' issue here.

The I.D. cards are already being quietly forced through, regardless.
First people to get them will be immigrants, who can't really argue
against it, because they won't be allowed to live here otherwise.