The American Coup

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 8 11:39:44 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan wrote:
> I have to admit, 2:40 into this video:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hab7inuGPhE
>
> Gets me pretty riled up ..

In Soviet UK, I have no doubt near exactly the same would happen.
It has happened many times before and I can recall several events where
physical injury and death has occurred at the hands of the police. The
investigations into these 'accidents' goes on for so long, the next
generation has to carry on the fight and by the time a conclusion is
met, the media (and readers) cannot remember the original story.

It's pretty much an arrestable offence to congregate on any agenda
deemed to be against big corp or big gov or even a little public party,
without getting official permission. Getting that permission means
planning ahead by months, if not longer, which means all spontaneity (or
should I say, freedom) to protest, meet or party is gone.

The protests that go bad, go bad because of the police presence getting
permission to move in. Which usually means every human is a target for
arrest and manhandling, if not a swift beating.
Let's not mess about, the police are not police in this case, but a
military force using chemical weapons against their own people.
I've heard that line before, heh. OK, so it's not that funny.

We are all becoming permanent form fillers asking our leader/s for
permission and documenting nearly everything we do almost to the point
where we cannot do anything at all; all the time and effort is taken up
justifying or documenting. The bureaucracy is crazy.
Crazier than mad Jack McCMad..

And I believe it really has purpose beyond just leaving a paper trail.
The real purpose is to make the majority leave it for someone else to
bother with.

And it's working so well it is affecting people just trying to follow
the policy of government or those just trying to help the needy.

A pulpy mess?
Yes.

Hey. But I'm not bothered ;)