New track

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 15:57:49 CEST 2008

Hi micke ,
I already tried some stuff  ... :P
Well the structure of your song and mix are already very good for me
to work on it ...
I use Logic and not cubase ... but i thought to make some voices and
send them to you . ??

Do you think it will ok like this ???

All in all I dont think i need the different tracks to add some
voices ... :P

I m still working on nice lyric for it as well : )

It s a cool challenge for me ..

I ll let you know ...
While waiting, Have a nice week end everyone ...
Cheers :D