Plans for the Economic Apocalypse?

Niall Munnelly EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Oct 7 15:05:10 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 09:51:16AM +0100, The Dong wrote:
> Niall Munnelly wrote:
> > The previous "generation" of ubiquitous actors like Simon
> > Pegg, Mark Heap, Dylan Moran et al was much more to my
>
> I watched Spaced.

Spaced, The Office, Black Books, Human Remains, Marion &
Geoff, the first series of I'm Alan Partridge... those were
good times in 2000, 2001 or so.  O, and the first series of
Look Around You was great, like nothing else.

> Pedo-FEAR!!  ;)

Welcome!  to Paedogeddon!

Morris kinda went up his own arse after that, though.

> With Brass eye, the overcooked graphics/music were funny too, just like
> the real news of today..

I still can't distinguish The Day Today, from 1994, I think?
from BBC World Report /now./

Let's not forget the radio comedies, either.  Radio comedies
were always better than their TV counterparts.

--
Yours,
Niall.