Omnisphere

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Oct 5 15:23:15 CEST 2008

The Dong schreef:
> Gert van Santen wrote:
>> Anybody here installed Omnisphere yet? What are your thoughts?
>
> Nope. But at about 42Gb disc size, I won't be buying this on floppies
> (or even CD's)
>
> Talk about utter bloat..
> I'll stick to 2MB wavetables, thanks ;)

I hear you. It was also my first thought (not the wavetable
thing). But after seeing/hearing the demo videos and the
tutorials I was sold. With the arpeggiator, the control options
and the UI it's like some sort of innovative modular synth...

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n
work: www.gertvansanten.nl