Test message

komatos EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 3 21:25:15 CEST 2008

From: Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>
> > 600 messages backlogged over the last several weeks from the music-
> > bar to catch up on. :-)
> > --komatos
>
> dont bother, its all the same.  whats with your music?
>

> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

My website (http://home.comcast.net/~komatos) has all my music from the last 9 years uploaded to it.  The top two songs (Nu2Tranz.mp3 and ElectroTherapy.mp3) are the last couple I did before I sold the RS7k in December 2007.  The music-bar might not've heard those yet. :-)

New musical noodlings are currently being done with PSPRhythm 8.0 and PSPSeq 3.01 on my homebrew enabled PSP.  With what little free time I have I'm also trying to learn Ableton Live Lite 7.10 (whatever the latest version is) on my Mac Mini with controls provided by my Axiom 49.  Nothing worth uploading to my site yet, just a few bars of beats.

--komatos