This is wierd: Dell laptops to have ARM "sub-processor"..

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 3 15:46:37 CEST 2008

Jay Vaughan schreef:

> The question: could this be the end of Vista?  I mean, if people get
> used to using their little linux 'mini-system' for a majority of the
> tasks on their laptops, why bother with Vista at all?

Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, some Access and perhaps Visio. I've
yet to see the integration that Microsoft offers on the Linux platform.
Now this applies mostly to office environments, but that is where
laptops are most used.

- Peter