This is wierd: Dell laptops to have ARM "sub-processor"..

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Oct 3 14:24:56 CEST 2008

James R. Coplin schreef:
> I'm working on my PhD so I use it to run all the Powerpoints for the classes
> I teach, check email throughout the day, do some light word processing when
> researching, and note taking.  I bought it to have a small light use
> computer when on campus and use my other systems for the heavy lifting.  It
> also is only about 6 weeks old so I'm not sure what the battery will do in
> 6-12 months when it is less minty fresh.

That sounds great.

I use my eeepc mostly for surfing on the couch or when I'm out of
the house. Also some writing, chatting, listening to music, plus
I'm working on an Ableton Live set (minimal electronic). I guess
that last thing eats most of the power.

--

:-)

G e r t   v a n   S a n t e n