Bargain scanner

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 1 14:19:43 CEST 2008

Must be one of the best current buys on eBay, heh.
Old tech, but it does the job just as well as the new stuff.
There are parallel port ones too for £3.99. Yeuch, PP..

Bought one a few days ago and it works fine, if a little bit noisier
than my last one:

http://tinyurl.com/534dwx

£2.99 (+ post) for a colour SCSI scanner is cool.
It was a complete package, including (unusable) ISA SCSI card and
required PSU etc. There was even a burned CD with the correct XP driver
on it.

The post used was business next day, so not a PO rip off..

I had an Artec AM12S scanner already, but that didn't scan colour at all
well and was dying. Every scan looked like it was soaked in tobacco juice.

SCSI scanner, £2.99.
What ya waiting for, huh? Only 45 left.
No SCSI?
Damn.. I've got a spare Advansys SCSI card and another one ;)