Buying a mobile phone from the UK

Gorman, Declan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Oct 1 12:48:27 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

  I am looking to buy a mobile phone from the UK as the particular model
is not available in Ireland and I am wondering how easy is it to just
walk into a shop to buy a pay as you go phone without having an address
in the UK?  Do they insist you register the phone there and then or can
I just buy it and walk away?

  The phone I am looking for is an LG KS360 which is a birthday gift for
my daughter and this is THE phone she wants so I have to do everything I
can to get it.  Only Orange and O2 sell it in the UK and it is not
available anywhere else.

Regards,

Declan.