New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Dave S EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 30 14:00:17 CET 2008

On Sunday 30 Nov 2008, Jay Vaughan wrote:
> Its true!  For instance on Saturday we took the boy to the Ocean
> playground at Museums Quartier here in Vienna, and it was truly
> excellent!  We explored everything, the boats, the submarine, the
> whole lot .. I haven't had so much fun in a long time.
> Kids do a lot for ones perspective.

Yeah, the little lady is sitting here with me right now, and it's just lovely
to be in her company.  (She just said "eeeeyyuhha awaa aaa" and did a big
smile, which I hope means that she likes my company too!)

I mixed and mastered my last track with her wrapped to me, actually!  :-D

Not sure I'll be so keen to have her in the studio once she starts being able
to find the "off" button on things, but for now, it's great!

> Yup.  You definitely are a privileged member of the nerd sphere if
> thats how you 'make music', no questions about it.

That's not the ONLY way I make music!  :-P

Cheers,

~Dave