New tune and new Muteqx website - finally!

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 17:34:28 CET 2008

Dave S schreef:

> On Friday 28 Nov 2008, Dave S wrote:
>> Check out: http://www.muteqx.com/
>> Any comments on website or tunes much appreciated.
>
> Anybody?

It didn't validate. ;)

Kidding! But those two W3C logos, even though they're pretty
unobtrusive, are something I personally would consider removing. I know
you find them important, but this sort of thing you usually find on a
site owned by people without a social life. :)

But look at it this way: the people who find it important would already
know, with a plug-in in Firefox that shows a nice green check mark, and
the people who don't care about this sort of thing, well, they don't
care. So in a sense, they're a but superfluous, because they have
nothing to do with the essence of the site.

Other than that, I have nothing much to complain about. I agree with
Gert that the piercing looks a bit like you have a bad cold :) and the
contact page is a bit empty, although I'm wouldn't know what to suggest
what you could do about it.

- Peter