I'll be streaming live form Hamburg next week (Wed&Sat)

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 29 14:59:52 CET 2008

Okay, the people responsible for the qebcast turned out to be a bit
naïve -- they walked in during the afternoon, threw some 100m Ethernet
cables around, tossed some misconfigured router in there and hoped for
the best...

Tonight there will be another chance, we are playing with four people
in Hamburg and one player in Krems Austria, so this time the net
connection needs to be stable and fast -- and seems to work so far
(knock on aluminum...)

so, I'd be excited to have you join us tonight. The stream will be
hosted from the same server:

http://webcast.hfmt-hamburg.de

exciting...!

Kai