A new idea - Lyrics

Mikael Hansson EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 28 08:01:59 CET 2008

Thanks Matt!

Matt Picone wrote:
>> take my hand and I'll lead you
> In the final instance, switch this for
>
> 'take my hand and lead me'

It will be perfect, a sense of hope in the last sentence!

>> when you look at yourself you see nothing
> nothing special

I'll try this, it changes the rhythm and I have to do the next line in a
separate take as they would need to crossfade into eachother for a tiny
moment.

>> you're shining, through your shell
> I have a problem with shell. One doesn't shine through a shell.

What about 'you are radiating through your shell'? It would also enhance
the word 'ra-di-ating' by the 'syllable-staccato' and make it more
consistent with the other lines.

Much appreciated!

/Micke