what do people think of this...?

James R. Coplin EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Nov 15 16:17:24 CET 2008

historical films.

James R. Coplin

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Jay Vaughan
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 7:37 AM
To: Music-bar
Subject: Re: what do people think of this...?

I mean, I am willing to entertain the perspective of this movie, but
only really for about as long as the movie is something I'm bothering
to watch.  It is entertaining to imagine that our puny lives are
nothing compared to the rest of the known universe, and I don't see
any reason, therefore, to not at least acknowledge the fact that its
all extremely, very, violently, delicate.  Scientifically,
religiously, humanly, whatever we have to say and do about it, there
is little we can actually really do, for ourselves, so far, than to
just enjoy every second of it.

Hey, I'm down with protong, personally.  go-ligaginamipopo!  i will
swim every flood!  hail tepis!

j.

;
--