Spot the Jay: Metalab on Television (ORF1)

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Nov 13 22:17:11 CET 2008

> When i was in vienna , I loved the museum and the architecture of the
> city , the art as Underwasser etc  , but I didn t like the people and
> the pollution there ..( all building were so dirty  4 years ago  )
> I think  the same way for paris somewhere ...

Yes, there is much to appreciate here, and I do, but as I live here
and am on a daily grind, there is much I find .. difficult .. to
contend with on a regular basis.  The general unfriendliness of the
population bleeds into my life all to easily.  So, we will move to a
smaller town, for some peace and quiet, and leave the rat race for a
bit..

> So yes,
> a house is a cool trip ;)  I think somewhere it's better than an
> apartment  specially for music trip and jam :P
> NB:The pictures of the house i saw look nice ... :)

Yeah, thanks!  I'm really hoping we're going to have some nice jams
there, and of course watching the boy grow up in the surroundings is
going to be fun.  I can hardly wait for next summer when the early
days off from work and straight to the lake to join the gaing is a
weekly thing .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan