Halloween Prank Backfires

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 12 17:33:12 CET 2008

The same remote control ?  hehhe
Are you satisfied with it ?  I just curious ... :P
I'm working in this company  ONE FOR ALL ...
Well it s cool for me you don t use any Logitech  then :P  ... ( well
they use/buy our data base /codes )

Ps: for DEAD MEN GODs I will upload the voices on my FTP soon ( now i
m a bit more free recently )
to be sincere I tried to work again on them , but i didn t improve
anything yet ...
I will upload the file without any effect on them ... ( there are a
lot , be prepare ... :P )