iPhone: Touch The Wave

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Nov 7 19:18:00 CET 2008

M-.-n schreef:

> probably you couldn't ring people with the good'ol tascam :)

True, but neither do you need to slosh out €600 for a mobile phone.

Now that I've actually seen one, and played a little bit with it, and
heard the specs, I still think it's too much for too little. Fine, it
doesn't do MMS, but there's a lot of other things it doesn't do, and put
against the rather hefty price tag, it's like getting a Lamborghini:
really cool, but essentially a nice packaging around what the
competition offers for a fraction of the price.

- Peter