congratulations world! :)

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Nov 5 16:30:07 CET 2008

Ron West wrote:
> yea donger, i can see obama starting unnecessary wars, outing cia
> agents, ignoring science, allowing lobbyists to write policies,
> flouting international agreements, ignoring the US constitution,
> obstructing justice, appointing cronies to key positions, ignoring the
> Geneva convention, etc...

I can't tell what anyone is going to do before they do it.
I also can't believe that Obama is going to spend his entire presidency
trying to undo all the things you just mentioned. He will have his own
agendas, certainly, but he will follow his party and his party (and
sponsors) goals and direction. I wouldn't be surprised if he does start
a war. Or if not a war, another occupancy.

I mean.

People don't want to become president to fix problems, be kind to the
poor and bring peace to the world. It never happens. All that happens is
it gets worse and then the next twat on the other side gets in by
default and makes it seem better, but ultimately worse than before.
This stretches beyond my living memory.

People want to become president to live up to slurred dreams, emulate
the lies spun of dead heroes, wield ultimate power and/or make obscene
personal monetary and social gains.

What is the point of becoming the president (or prime minister) if all
you do is fill out forms and talk endlessly about doing good to the rest
of the power rich leaders of the world? You'll just get walked all over
till the next one comes to power.

The US has massive military might, the Commander and Chief has every
right to play with his toys and fiddle with your lives. Just like the
last guy did.

> so yea, more of the same.

Hey. He ain't done squat yet, except maybe inject a bit of hope into the
markets and people of the world. Hope is a very short lived emotion.