nice m-.-n interview on CDM ..

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Nov 4 14:45:56 CET 2008

Lol, yeah. It's not like it's the first time we talk about that right :)

Speaking of which, got the wavetables nicely running in the progspace of
the arduino.
Got the basic filter code ok with reso/cutoff and smooth LP/BP/HP mix.

so far, so good, I'm still not under-running.

I don't quite like the clipping I've got in the filter but I'm starting
to get scared about what resources I got are left