Oral Hygiene - New Track

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Nov 2 21:46:54 CET 2008

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/Music.htm First track.

..frequency challenged, as always..!

All comments welcome as just a early version as you guys always manage to
point what is obviously wrong (obvious to everyone apart from me!!)

My thoughts are:

1)    listening on my PC speakers for the first time and the bass actually
gives me a headache (not in a good way!!)

2)    today I A/B'd it with a Creeps track that I always use. Ours sounded
incredibly bad! Spent all day trying to match but just seemed to make it too
bass heavy for PC speackers.

Suggestions and comments will be VERY appreciated..!

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU

"thats mental! and rather fkin ace too! cheers! dick subhumans"