nice one .. (x2)

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue May 27 19:51:17 CEST 2008

On May 27, 2008, at 1:38 PM, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> another nice thing that happened today, the promise of open hardware
> is made even more succinct:
>
> http://www.viaopenbook.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=9
>

> hello music-making machine vendors, anyone paying attention?

While these little computers that are popping up all over the place
are cool, I just cant seem to find a use for them... Now if I could
transplant my macbook into one that would be a different story.

On the other hand if people manufactured cases for these and parts
were available at your friendly neighborhood newegg I wouldn't mind
building one.