Woohoo....hoo...hoo...hoo...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun May 25 00:23:14 CEST 2008

Mikael Hansson schreef:

> Very quiet today but I guess everybody have been preparing for the
> Eurovision song contest and are right now glued to the TV-sofa :)

And enjoyed it, too! Think want you want of voting for your neighbours
(I guessed the top three votes from Russia correctly, and no surprises
in the votes from Scandinavia, either), but the final was better than it
has been in years, and the winner was - in my opinion - one of the best
songs performed this year.

Next year: Moscow!

Oh, by the way, Andy: Armenia came fourth. :)

- Peter