Stick

Andy Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 22 19:01:01 CEST 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:

> Okay - this is a very basic website featuring some music played on ten
> strings... I have had a (very serious) consultant look at the design
> of the page
> layouts etc, and have been told that it can be much improved, but,
> for now, I
> must get on with making music... hope somebody out there (*) likes
> it...

How serious were they? did they have a bow tie on?

Tony it's fine, the only thing you might want to worry about is
putting something less busy behind the text area, as as of now it's
hard to read and borders on "crazy myspace page layout" :) Sort of
like what you did with home but make it more opaque/less contrast.