Parallel Compression/processing (was mixing course)

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 21 12:43:40 CEST 2008

It should NOT unless the plugins used are not sample accurate.
Keeping all the tracks playing always playing in the same phase
related way (if I make that clear) is something every daw MUST do or
else your mix would change from one play to the next..

if you *did* have a plugin that introduced a few samples of delay, you
would have to compensate for it using the latency copensation
controlls that most DAWs provide (though most do this automatically
these days).

Tony