It's this time of the year...

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 21 08:07:53 CEST 2008

Andy Tarpinian schreef:

> On May 20, 2008, at 6:19 PM, Peter Korsten wrote:
>>  including the horrible entries from both
>> Armenia and
>
> Yes! I finally have someone to root for!

Yeah, and what with the Armenian diaspora, you'll see that they'll score
well, too.

But the fact that there are all these sodding little countries from
roughly Hungary down to Greece, with new ones popping up every year
(last year was Montenegro, this year Kosovo), and all voting for one
another, is slowly killing western Europe's interest in the ESC, and
therefore the ESC itself.

- Peter