Mixing into a bus compressor (was mixing course)

Paul Maddox EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 21 00:10:11 CEST 2008

Paul,

 Yep, I usually mix with a little compression, just to get a feel for what
mastering will do to the track. It gets removed when I bounce stuff ready
for mastering.

 People always said I was daft, but it just made sense to me, glad to see
it's a common practice.

Paul