Buying a GP2x in the UK...

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon May 19 16:26:25 CEST 2008

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> You wanna buy mine?

I'll probably just wait like a patient schoolmaster? :)

Which model is it? What extras?
Hoo mooch do you want for that doggy?

I've ordered one of the F200 models (the F100 isn't really advertised at
all) and quite liked the idea of having the stylus option, if only for
scumm and a few apps.

I've already hacked up some cables and got a rudimentary design cludge
for a very compact (73x84x20mm) breakout box with serial (and a serial
to USB cable from e8xx phone thing), 1xUSB out (use an external hub) be
  ( 2xMIDI out (extra midi out could be changed if midi in ever
supported), Audio and S-video, _maybe_ a 9-pin retro Joystick adaptor,
Commodore atari sega etc (http://joystick.world3.net/) and a regulator
for 3.3v for powering the GP2x from the breakout box.

I think I'll make a separate J-TAG + serial, when and if that's ever
needed (touch wood)

If it works, heh ;)