Freedom 2008

M-.-n EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 15 14:51:39 CEST 2008

I couldn't swear for him but it's definetly something a whole bunch of
people do... just like the way a drummer never hits the same way twice,
it helps bringing life and movement in tracks. I don't think you need to
go through that process necessarely (I know I don't) but it's a good
'figure' to show to how much trouble people go sometimes to get rid of
the 'repetitive'/'patternic' aspect in music.