So, hand held thingies.

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu May 8 08:58:40 CEST 2008

> Dong wants a little portable do-it-all box with some music creating
> abilities vital. That will be a gp2x next week hopefully.

you can't go wrong with the gp2x, but keep an eye on
scap.linuxtogo.org for more details about other platforms up and
coming, too .. pandora is a for-sure for me (will get 3 at least) and
as well the new gta02 (openmoko phone) is on the horizon, which will
be another quite powerful beast of the type you might be interested
in ..

;

--
Jay Vaughan