Video - Banned by YouTube. "Mickey Mouse is Dead"

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 7 23:13:21 CEST 2008

punkdISCO schreef:
> The oppressors at YouTube banned the first version of this video because
> the "submission violates our Terms of Service on pornography, obscene or
> defamatory material". So, here is our heavily edited, bits re-recorded,
> clothes added, and hopefully "YouTube friendly" version.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU  [Mickey Mouse is Dead - I
> like to think that nothing we do is work safe]

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! But a bit too short. I mean, I want at least 3
minutes!

I did think I saw a nipple, though ;-)

Oh, I must say it again: AWESOME!!!!!!!! Now when is that album
coming out?

--

:-)

G e r t  v a n  S a n t e n