rokjesdag

Peter Korsten EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed May 7 20:24:47 CEST 2008

Ron West schreef:

>>  if so, today is indeed a
>>
>>> sacred day. it's sunny, warm and, um, the view is wonderful...
>>>
>>  True, and the boob season has started as well!
>
> and i work in the heart of one of the biggest tourist attractions in
> the state. i must clean the drool off of the window.

Funny, the weather in this tourist area has been hovering around 20
degrees C for quite a while now. But wait until high summer and look
around then... fun fun fun. :)

I remember from when I still lived in the Netherlands, how at the first
sunny day all of a sudden the amount of skin exposed went through the
roof...

- Peter