Apogee Rosetta clocks

Joost Schuttelaar EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Mar 31 21:57:12 CEST 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 21:46 , Larry Pham wrote:

> Gear is getting ridiculously good these days.

For me, case in point, the Kaossilator.

Super cheap box (150 euros), but from hearing and playing with it I'm
pretty sure it uses the same fat Korg chip as the Radias (and the
Triton and the Trinity and the...).

I remember listening to a dirt cheap Korg guitar FX pedal about 5
years ago and thinking... this is EXACTLY the same 'critically
acclaimed' reverb as my Triton has! It had exactly the same FX as my
Triton (just 2 at the same time versus 6 or so...).

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL