DSLR

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 29 16:25:50 CET 2008

> In conditions less than ideal the results are not that good,
> sometimes even frustrating although trying hard.

Thats strange, because I'm finding my lumix to be more and more
useful as I get used to it .. I've gotten into doing a lot of the
manual setup stuff myself and not relying on the auto-adjustments,
though .. of course, Christinas camera collection puts my efforts to
shame, though, so maybe I've just gotten more used to having a
personalized approach to using my lumix.

;
--
Jay Vaughan