Pev's Party

Michael Zacherl EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Mar 28 14:45:14 CET 2008

Hey Pev!

   Thanks for your hospitality, your endurance, your patience, the
space, the time, the insights you gave, the fun, the place, the
people, the  tea, the great photos, the DJs, the gear and everything
else making this a great multi-birthday and farewell party!

     It was really, really great to be there!!

          cheers, :-) Michael.

hear the colours of noise: http://blauwurf.at