pev party first pics (friday)

Martin Naef EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Mar 27 11:48:48 CET 2008

Joost,

Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> What's with the exposure? Underexposed or overexposed? I'm using auto
> mostly ;) (with -1 exposure, I like black better than white) ;)

One more thing while I'm at it. Looks like you shot all those images
with ISO 200 and flash. I'd try to push the ISO higher (I'm sure you can
use 400 without much noise on the D40, 800 might be worth a try), as
you'll need less flash power which results in nicer lighting.

With my camera (Canon 40D), I'd use ISO 800 and Av mode with the
aperture wide open (and a proper flash). The camera then meters for
ambient light and uses the flash just as a fill. Looks much nicer!

Bye
Martin

--
http://www.navisto.ch