Pev's Party

Romain Gros EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 26 19:44:21 CET 2008

:)
 It was a very cool party "THANX' again  PEV !!! ", but Tony you forgot to
mention before "trying" to sing , I was playing during 10 min or a small
quarter with the "Korg Kaoss Kaossilator" ( but I couldn t hear myself
properly  from my corner )  ... It was cool but we didn t prepare anything
and if I tried something with the microphone  it's because  you guys  asked
me to sing ... and to be sincere I didn t feel to carry on ... So I didn t
force myself, I do think those trips  should come by themselves ... ;)
Knowing that I didn t want to kill the few people watching us with my farts
cause the Indian Food !!!  hehe ...

But how long was the jam in total ??? I don't know ...45 min maybe ...
Some people told me that they liked what we did ...

All in all don t get me wrong guys ... I like to jam but not in front a
public ...If I play in front people I like to know where goes the trip  ...
Maybe it s only me ... but ... what i want to tell it s just that we have to
jam more and more then jamming in front a public won t be so experimental

About the stick the next day in the afternoon we got another mini-concert
from Tony in the living room he was really awesome !
:)

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Tony Hardie-Bick <tony at entity.net> wrote:

> punkdISCO wrote:
> > ..very cool pictures!
> >
> > Tony - how did the Stick gig go?  Fun?
>
> Hehee - it was fun, mainly because I woz playing with such a brilliant
> bunch of
> musicians - Romain (briefly, until, after three minutes, got bored) on
> vocals,
> MZ on microphone post-production and desk feedback processing and general
> abstractness of sound "things", Meself on Stick (some heavy bass arps, and
> occasionally, if lucky, silence), Joost on keyboards (ambience and arps),
> and,
> Jonny Stutters holding it all together with Machinedrum.
>
> This was somewhat lost on much of the party, wondering where the melody
> was, and
> who crept back in significant numbers when we stopped ;) As jams go, it
> was
> pretty cool :)
>
> Tony (HB)

Romain Gros