awesome live controller ..

Jay Vaughan EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Mar 26 19:39:32 CET 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:53 PM, James R. Coplin wrote:
> Make sure to include the RGB led add-on.  The base price is just
> for the
> button.  The cherry upgrade and RGB board are extra.  You could
> wire your
> own but the driver board is well worth it in my opinion.  You
> wouldn't save
> much over the price of parts and the extra labor makes it a wash.

well we've been making these driver boards at the metalab in the
hundreds lately, for various invader projects and whatnot, but i've
ordered it with the drivers, just for grins .. man, isn't this low-$$
thing great! :)

> The board and led fit very snuggly so I think it should be
> eminently road
> worthy.  Be careful, I think that you are likely to break the led
> board if
> you have to remove more than a couple of times, the fit is *very*
> snug.

righto.

> Their led lit trackball is also a thing of beauty...

indeed, i'm really enjoying the catalog .. hoor-ay for the game
controller industry, doing interesting things..

;
--
Jay Vaughan