Amazon "person" reviews

Ron West EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Mar 25 13:19:26 CET 2008

last one as this nearly made me spit out my breakfast from laughing so hard :-)

Black & Decker Heat Pro Hot Air Tool

I was looking for a replacement for my other Andis 75330 Quiet
Ionic/Ceramic Hair Dryer with LCD Display(hair dryer) that shocked me,
so I got this one. Boy it drys your hair all right! It also scalded it
right off my head and gave me 3rd degree burns! I had to go to the
burn center at the hospital where they informed me that I would
probably never regain function of the brain-cells I melted. I was
really disappointed with this product. It should have had some kind of
a warning that said 1000 degrees fahrenheit was hot! I'm not used to
the fahrenheit scale. I figured 90 degrees fahrenheit is only
something like 30 degrees Celsius so 1000 degrees can't be that hot.
Boy was I wrong!

--
Ron

The finger thing means the taxes.