SDK easy?

The Dong EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Mar 22 11:24:09 CET 2008

Larry Pham wrote:
> I'm downloading the SDK for the iPhone in hopes I can make heads and
> tails of it as I have never done any programming on the Mac before.
> Anyone make any progress with it so far?

Hello Mr Larry Pham.

I know that Apple are a greedy, spiteful and jealous bunch, but surely
there must already be a collective of underground coders (that isn't
shut down yet) that will tear the girlie little iPhoneyPod to shreds and
impart it with free will, in both horizontal and vertical positions,
instead of only being capable of washing Apple chosen dishes.

:)